Apologies. The winter mood have taken a toll on energy levels, and blogging been on a side for a while. I simply had to cut time out somewhere – but on the same note I’m happy to be back!
So what’s been happening. Firstly
- The bed has been turned around (post #27: https://my4chairs.wordpress.com/2015/03/06/piece-27-enjoying-the-last-of-the-summer);
- Thermal curtains have replaced light net curtains;
- Firewood has been sorted;
- Winter woollies have arrived into the wardrobes; alongside
- Hot water bottles and the casserole pot on the kitchen counter-tops; and
- candles candles candles and some hot chocolate.
Obviously, candles are placed elsewhere when they’re in use 😉
Other project has been “Hide the keyboard”. This keyboard has been dilemma for a (long) while. I wanted to keep in handy in the lounge – but not necessarily visible all the time and taking the whole surface space. So I bought some organizing shelves for the kitchen cupboard. This set-up is bit raw, but on the way there.
Finally, this year I also wanted to use the idea I saw long time ago at this wonderful blog called ‘kolmentähdenkoti’
A jar for matches – let the pictures explain why this is so clever!
Stay warm next couple of months (and happy summer on the northern hemisphere!) – the view with snow top mountains makes it all worth it ❤